Hicken Officials Grid 2019
The grid for Officials can be found under the Swim Meets tab by clicking on Hosted Meets and attached below.
Any further changes must be sent and approved by Indrani at email@example.com.
A special request to any MSSAC officials / parents to come to the officials room if they are able to work. Especially: Thursday 4pm, Friday Saturday and Sunday at 5:30 pm.
REVISED WARMUP FROM UPDATES:
SATURDAY: 7AM Session 5, 12:30 Session 6, 5:30 Session 7
SUNDAY: 7AM Session 8, 12:00 Session 9, 5:30 Session 10
Please don’t forget the following:
1. Please arrive on time.
2. Please wear clean deck shoes.
3. Please wear a white top or white MSSAC polo if you are timing, a runner, food volunteer, safety marshall, welcome desk / program sales or a Chief Timer. All other roles should have a red MSSAC polo.
4. Please wear black pants, skirt or bottoms.
5. Bring your officials card (white) if you wish to be evaluated.
6. Please be prepared to be flexible with the role you are working. We will do our best to accommodate all requests, however we must meet certain requirements to run a session.
7. Please have some fun! This a very exciting meet for many swimmers and your energy will transfer to all facets of the meet.
8. Please bring a refillable water bottle.
See you on the pool deck!
The document Hicken_2019_-_Officials_Sign-Up__.xlsx was attached to this post.